Saturday, December 12, 2009

Costochondritis- Success Story

The following costochondritis success story is from curezone.com. Here goes...

"
I'm a 24 year old female and come from Europe. I will describe my painful Costo experience over the years!!!

Ever since i was little, i have now and than had a HORRIBLE knife-sticking pain between my 6th and 7th rib on the left side, near the sternum. When i was about 10, my mother took me to the dr., who said, that i was just stressed and i should drink a glass of water. Well, i did it the next time i had it, but it didn't do anything.

Last year I had my attacks:

1. One time during sex
2. Two times before badminton, cause i was coughing a lot
3. Couple of times just so, without any reason, when i came home from work.

Every time i had it, i could hardly breath (fast and shallow breathing) and could just be in a vertical position - every movement from it felt like a heart attack.

Then I caught a cold from my co-worker and it was now constant.
So my doctor send me to a pain clinic, where i was crying because of the pain and they didn't give me anything. They said i should stretch. I did it and it got worse!

I went to a acupuncturist, who i told all my problems and that i think i have intercostal neuralgia. First she needled my heart meridian and i almost went unconscious- she took the needle out and said that i have a sensitive heart (nothing wrong with it) and that's why I had to start slowly with everything (and in fact i was doing everything in my life VERY FAST!!!). Than she said, that such a pain between the ribs in Chinese medicine indicate a liver and gallbladder energy depression or a stagnation of blood there.

Then she needled me in the liver and gallbladder meridians, so that the energy started to flow again. After the first session (the affects takes place after 1-2 days) my pain went away for 25%. After the second acupuncture she took another 50%. I went back to work. After the 3rd acupuncture i didn't feel that well, it was cold outside and my ribs were shaking because of the coldness, everything started to hurt again. The next morning i woke up, wanted to cough a little and I HAD AN ATTACK AGAIN! When it went away i went for a walk with a friend. I had 6 attacks during the walk, so she took me to the ER. They gave me an intravenous analgesic and while i was getting it, I HAD 2 MORE ATTACKS, this time - FOR THE FIRST TIME - between the 4th an 5th rib.

They tested my blood in the ER and found out, that there are signs of an inflammation! Gave me antibiotics. The pain didn't go away.

The next day i went to acupuncture and she needled me 1 mm over the spot, were i get the attacks, and i couldn't breathe anymore - it was like someone was sitting on my lungs!!! Then she needled another point and i said OAUUU out loud - she said this is the ALARM point for a gallbladder problem. The gallbladder is a very sensitive organ, which takes damage, when you're really emotional. And indeed I was very depressed for actually no reason, ok i was working to much and was unsatisfied with my life!!! And every time i had something to worry about i felt it in my stomach and sometimes even vomited green gallbladder stuff.
And here we are! 3 days ago I was coming home from the neighbor country with a train and my whole cartilage next to the spine was hurting on the left and the right and it was swollen.

So I cleansed my colon yesterday, today I'm starting a liver flush.

I hope it will help, because i have to go to work soon. I've been at home about 5 weeks now, i do not want to loose my job!!!!!!"

She posted again a few days later....

"Oh My Word. Since I did the liver flush this Weekend, 95% of the pain is gone!!!! Wuhuuuuu. I can breath normal again, I can move normal. I feel good again.

I started on Saturday, when I quite eating at 14.00 at just drank teas and Water and flushed my collon. On Sunday at 17.00 I was so hungry, but I pulled myself together and didn't eat anything. At 18.00 I drank the first cup of Epsom salt water. The hunger was gone and I almost felt better with my chest pain. I drunk the second cup at 20.00 and at 22.00 I drunk the oil-grapefruit cocktail, which was better than I thought. I slept til 01.00 in the morning, when I felt the oil coming upwards in my throat. I tried so hard not to puke, but I had to - 4 times. I couldn't fall back asleep, so I watched the Oscars the whole night. It was the worst night ever!!!

At 5. and 7. in the morning I drunk the last cups of Epsom water. I was on the toilet every 15 minutes and at 6. in the morning the first stones came out. Til 12.00 there were about 50, some were larger and some smaller, all of them were grass green!!! I felt better Immediately, and it got better every hour. It's been 2 days now, I do feel a little tenderness on my cartilages, but only 5% and there are times, that I even don't feel this 5%. I'm so happy and thankful that i found you. God bless you!!!

The kind person, Molly, who helped her responded with:

"My pain went away with my first liver flush too. I think that sometimes our pain is tied to our stress, which is tied to our colon. The liver flush is a tremendous colon cleanse. Almost intense.

It think you'll find that as long as you continue the colon cleanses , you'll nip this in the bud. A stressful digestive system does play havoc with your costal region. Believe me on that. Liver Flushes are king. Colon cleanses are their queen.

It's all about inflammation. Cleanse the body, and the body can fight anything. -Molly"

10 comments:

  1. congrats on your success. I am 5 year sufferer and want to try a cleanse as well to know if it will help me. I had a question how did you start your cleanse. Ive read some other posts and this seems to be the order to start:

    Colon Cleanse
    One Week Break
    Parasite Cleanse
    Kidney Cleanse
    Liver Cleanse

    please let me know thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, posting issues!

    Hi Danny,

    Wow...5 years. Ouch.

    Yes, this woman's success is such an inspiration! I'm in the middle of my cleansing right now. I really feel strongly about trying this route out. I think it's a great option to try.

    Check in from time to time, and I'll have posts about my cleansing progress. I could tell a difference a few days after my colon cleanse...I'm about to start the parasite cleanse.

    Okay, so as far as the cleanse goes, yes...that is the order to do it in.

    Colon Cleanse
    One Week Break
    Parasite Cleanse
    Kidney Cleanse
    Liver Cleanse
    2 week break
    Liver Cleanse
    2 week Break
    Liver Cleanse

    (the liver cleanse is a one night only thing- which is great...most people who have had success did it multiple times (as is recommended) before finding total relief. So fascinating to me...and remember to eat as organic and possible, and stay away from tomatoes and white potato biased foods while doing it!

    Please please keep me posted on how it goes!!!

    Hugs,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do gall bladder stones "come out"?
    All my aunts and mom have had gall bladder surgery for dtones. Is it the bowel, the mouth, the urine? Cathy
    Success seems so impossible it's depressing me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm....I don't know much about gallbladder stones. From what I understand, if they pass, it's throught the stool. And if they are too large, they need to be surgically removed.

    Is this Cathy? Or are you saying Cathy's success seems impossible? I'm confused. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am I losing my mind? Where is the blog posting I saw earlier with the food pyramid and the way to check if foods are inflammatory? It has disappeared!! Come back, come back!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHA!!! My Bad!! Here is comes again. Give me a second and it will be back up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh good! I check your blog at LEAST once a day! So helpful and encouraging! I went to the rheumy yesterday and she was really very helpful! She believes in the flushes and thinks we all should do them. She really seems to want to help me and is running more tests, MORE TESTS!?!?! She is a believer and wants to see me traveling and ministering (I am a children's minister and had just begun to travel and speak internationally when BAM! this stuff started!)
    Keep blogging sister!
    love,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that you check it everyday!! Keeps me motivated!

    SOOooo happy to hear you found a doctor you feel comfy with. And wow...that's beautiful that she wants you to heal so you can go back out into the world and share His love! Love it!!!

    Hang is there with the tests. Gag. Not fun. I'm so imporessed to hear she supports the flushes etc. Wow. By the way, I'm on day 4 of the parasite cleanse. All has gone well so far. Going to post about it when I'm done (day 18). Can't decide if I'm going post about it before I'm done or after...hmmm...who knows! Every day is a different party with costo. haha.

    Keep me posted on your rheumy stuff!!
    HUUUUGS,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  10. All thanks to Dr Ogudu who save me from HIV VIRUS with his Natural Herbs, I never believe HIV could be cured totally, but today am here testifying that am cured free and save from Hiv Virus through the help of this great Dr Ogudu. You can get in touch with this very great Doctor at via email (droguduspelltemple.1@gmail.com) whatsApp at +2349050853949. He can also be of help on the following mention list.
    1 cancer
    2 diabetes
    3 spell to get your Ex back
    4 herpes
    5 fibroid
    6 HPV
    7 Jaundice
    8 pregnancy
    9 prostate enlargement
    10 Hepatitis B Etc. call upon DR OGUDU and get rest at (droguduspelltemple.1@gmail.com whatsApp him
    on +2349050853949.

    ReplyDelete