So what do you do, in bed, on days when your pain is really bad?
1) Pluck your fuzzy eyebrows- don't make them suffer for your pain
2) Shave your feet - no need for them to look like fuzzy sliipers
3) Watch the movie, Funny Girl, and swim in ice or heat
4) Text your bff and tell her what you had for a snack
5) Blog about Marathons
6) Watch Funny Girl again, this time in a comatose state
7) Wait for dog walkers (who have dogs that poop under your window and stink up your room) to come near your window.... and then proceed to bang on the window like a crazy person and duck.
8) Read blogs
9) Resist the urge to log back into facebook and stalk people
10) Watch exercise videos and critique them
11) Try on wigs and see what hair colors you should try in the future
12) Shop online for outfits you can wear sans-bra...then note that PJ's rule
14) Watch Funny Girl, with pain meds in your arms instead of fuzzy bear
15) Organize the medicine cabinet
16) Read Food labels
17) Once again, brainstorm about "at home" jobs
18) Read motivational quotes, that you put on the ceiling sans-pain.
19) Once again, E-mail someone explaining why you do not look sick.
20) Practice looking sick.
21) Read a self help book, realize you can't go outside to "help" yourself, and throw it away.