I've graded them from 1-10 from my own experience.
1 = Didn't work at ALL for me
10 = A total gift of healing, it works great!!
# = Haven't tried it yet
- (4 ) Anti-Inflamms - took the edge off, no healing, long term- not a good idea, bad for stomach
- (1) Costosteroid Injections- I did 8 injections, none of them worked, weakens cartliage. However, if you have a mild case, this has worked great for many Costo Sufferers.
- (4) Muscle Relaxers with Anti-Inflamms. - this can take the edge off, but alas, the pain will come back in the morning.
- (2) Lyrica worked for me on my toughest days, but it had side effects that didn't work for me, some people find this works well. Short term relief.
- (6) Flector Patch- This is an anti-inflammatory patch that you can cut into pieces and it will stick directly to your most painful areas on the skin. This patch is great when the pain goes above a 4 on the pain scale. I keep these in stock no matter where I go. After an hour of application, the pain comes down a bit for about 8 hours...thus making the relief temporary.
- Other pain meds...I personally chose not to take them, they made me really loopy and I knew the minute they wore off...the pain would return.
- Let me know if you have something to add to the blog and I will....let's heal!