Thursday, December 3, 2009

Costochondritis- Success Story

This is a Success Story from the yahoo forum just 2 days ago. Although I went down this road and it didn't work for me, I still feel it's necessary to share any and all success stories for our encouragement. We all need it.

"Hi Everyone

I thought I'd give you my 2 week update on the cortisone injections I've had in my shoulder and back.

THEY HAVE WORKED!!!

I'm over the moon, i have had no pain at all, which is unbelievable considering I'm classed as chronic and suffered pain in the areas on the scale of 6-8 for 6 years.

Keep everything crossed that it lasts, as i cant have a top up for 4 months.
I know everyone is different and this hasn't worked for some, but maybe for those of you who haven't tried it yet, it could bring you relief." -N

2 weeks later, he posted that his pain came back after getting a flu vaccine. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment