For anyone looking into Celiac, this week I've learned to keep the following foods out of my diet:
- Foods high in fiber- (more then 3 grams) for a damaged stomach to digest fiber is no bueno
- Any food high in fat - (more than 3 grams sends me into a crazy pain episode) -large amounts of fat are hard to digest, so the stomach freaks out, becomes inflamed, causes more chest pain and for me...lovely diarrhea, and pain/muscle spasms/numbness/tinging legs arms, and severe fatigue. I can't believe it took me so long to figure this out...I'm pretty sure this particular cycle kept me from suspecting Celiac...anything fried would make me so sick...so I never thought of gluten as making me sick and other foods/fats/fiber making it way worse. Buuuut now I know. -)
- Chocolate is hard to digest....so the pain increases- had to go.
- Brown Rice got tossed - it contains a protein that is just as hard to digest as meat.
- Legumes/Beans- High in fiber, hard to digest, had to go.
The following foods don't increase the Costo pain:
- Tree of Life Tuna
- Peeled Apples
- 1/4 cup of Red Mill GF Rolled Oats with water and Tree of Life Honey
- Organic Yam/Sweet Potato with 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- This week I'll be testing soy...oh mercy
Here' s a little video/update/recap...
And I just got a new green screen, but I don't know how to use it yet.-)