To those new to my Costo blog, welcome. Glad your here, hope you find what you need, heal quickly, and never have to come back. =)
This post is an update about the cleansing process I'm doing. I really feel a lot of my costo is related to food and inflammation and thus I've headed up the steep mountain of cleansing, determined to get to the top and see what the view is like from up there.
So far, these are the cleanses I have done....
- Colon Cleanse -7 days-CHECK!
- One Week Break - CHECK!
- Parasite Cleanse-18 days - CHECK!
- One Day Colon cleanse with Oxy powder - CHECK!
- Kidney Cleanse -15 days - (with 2 Oxy powder every 3 days) CHECK!
- Liver Cleanse #1 -2 days- CHECK!
- 2 week break (using oxy powder maintenance dose every 3 days)...ON IT!
- Liver Cleanse #2 -2 days
- 2 week break (using oxy powder maintenance dose every 3 days)
- Liver cleanse #3 -2 days ( I will be repeating this process until I have no more stones, eek.)
However, I would like to let my blogging buddies know that my pain subsided for 2 days thus far after my liver cleanse (finished 5 days ago). Shocked me, to be honest. It felt so good to breathe deeply. And since my pain is consistent and very predictable at this point, it was a sweet gift....and that's my shocked cartoon picture (it's how I felt and looked after the liver flush).
Thus I'm continuing to do this cleanse along with relaxation exercises, icing, resting, eating an all organic diet, and still seeing my medical massage therapist. Good stuff.
Anyhoo, I'm going to keep at the liver flushes every two weeks and see what happens. I'm very curious. Not putting all my eggs in one basket...or maybe I am. But really, what have I got to lose, besides this blah condition?
Still praying and plugging along.